My mom left me a special message

My mom passed away four weeks ago she was only 47 and died so unexpectedly, and a week ago I had a miscarriage at 10 weeks, baby stopped growing at about 6, and my very good friend was diagnosed with cancer she’s 25. I’ve been so lost lately so I was looking through a prayer book my mom gave me that I used once after my son was born and a note fell out and she said how much this prayer book had helped her when all us kids were younger and then again as we all starting getting bigger and leaving home. She wrote a scripture to read when things get tough, which was 1 Peter 1:7. This is what it says.

These trials are only to test your faith, to show that it is strong and pure. It is being tested as fire tests and purifies gold; and your faith is far more precious to God than mere gold; so if your faith remains strong after being tried by fiery trials, then it will bring you much praise and glory and honor on the day when Jesus Christ is revealed to the whole world.

My mom has so much faith in God and whether or not you’re religious I think this message could benefit anyone. I really miss her so much and my dad still has my two younger sisters to take care of 13&17 years old. So I told him I’d move back home in a year cause I have to have a year experience in my job before any other places there will take me. I’m just hoping and praying everything works out for me to get back there.