Feeling so lost

Okay, so here’s my story...

I met my boyfriend at work. It wasn’t love at first sight. I had a boyfriend at the time. My ex and broke up. He was there for me through the break up and one night as we were closing, he asked me if I wanted to hang out sometime. We exchanged numbers. I was getting paperwork done and everyone had left. He text me saying he forgot something and I let him in the store. He pulled me close and kissed me then said goodnight. Well, we started to spend time together and went out on dates.

We officiated our relationship 2 weeks later. Well, he and I continued to build our relationship and I moved in with him. One night we got on the discussion of our first loves. He showed me his first loves blog and mind you he hadn’t even said I love you yet even though I’d said it. He told me about how she hurt him and some of the fucked up things she did. During an argument, I looked at him and said “what the fuck is wrong with you that you’re still in love with her even though she hurt you and we sleep together every night and we are in a relationship and I take bad days with the good and I’m there through thick and thin and you can’t love me! Why can’t you let her go and move forward?” Well that was a turning point in our relationship. Eventually, he told me he loved me. We were on the phone and he called to say hi and we were getting off the phone I told him “I’ll see you later baby” and he said “ok baby I love you and see you at home”. I hadn’t planned to say I love you to him when getting off the phone. I didn’t want to have him feel pressured to say it back.

Well, I was on his phone earlier to see if he had any pics of me that I might have deleted and I found a screenshot of a picture of her from her blog. I feel so lost right now and so hurt. He only has 1 pic of me on his phone but I’m his girlfriend and I should be on his phone so why is her pic on there? If he loves me why does he have a pic of her. Like that legit broke my heart a little. I don’t know how to bring it up to him without him accusing me of snooping. Neither of us have passcodes on our phones. He messes around with my phone all the time. But I have nothing to hide.

Any advice would be appreciated 😭