“WHEN” not “IF” 😍

Mu

Since our daughter was born my boyfriend has said that he doesn’t want another. He wants all his attention on her and that he didn’t think he could love another baby like he does her🙁🙁 so I haven’t mentioned anymore about it and just kept my feelings inside.

Last night we were talking about what you get used too and don’t worry too much about with your second baby because you know it’s normal. He says “when we have another baby” WHEN, not IF! I’m probably reading too much into it and hoping we’ll have another baby in the future but this gets me excited, hoping he’ll just come to me and say he wants another baby anytime! ☺️🤞🏼

In my head fireworks were going off. Don’t get me wrong I love my daughter with all my heart but when they told us I had a 1% chance of having a baby, I said if we could by miracle I wanted 2-3. It’s hard being a parent but I love it, I love the smile I get when my daughter wakes up and she’s so happy to see me. I love the giggle she lets out when I smile and wink at her. I love EVERYTHING about being a mum ❤️