Need to get a move on things...
I’ve been putting off calling my midwife despite having contractions all week. I told her about them at my appointment today so she decided to run some tests (UA, bv test, yeast, gbs) and do a gentle quick check of my cervix even though she usually doesn’t check before labor.
I was 3cm and 80% effaced. I’m only 32 weeks.
I’m now on pelvic rest and have a tea to drink that is supposed to calm the uterus while I wait on test results.
My second baby was born at 35+5 and I HAVE to make it to 37 to deliver with her so wish me luck. I don’t want another preemie 😫
If you think something might be up though, don’t wait it out. Go in and get things monitored. I didn’t want to “bother” her and I should have.