Some hope for anyone suffering with PCOS ❤️

Bri ♋️💗

I hope that this post will give at least one of you ladies some hope after reading this.

I was diagnosed with PCOS when I was 19 years old.. at first i didnt think much of it .. okay no period? Count me in !

I’m currently 23 now, and for the past 2 years with my boyfriend we had extreme baby fever. Having PCOS def took a toll on me, as I seen he wanted a family BADLY.. I would always think eventually it’d become too much and he’d leave me for someone who can give him that .. ( although he was always very supportive )

2018, I saw a doctor who wanted to place me on metaformin, which I picked up the prescription but I never got around to taking it. After trying for over a year I eventually gave up.. I stopped trying completely, I stopped checking when I would ovulate or when I’d think I’d get my period ( mind you I haven’t gotten my period since I was 20, Lol for the exception of ONCE )

Beginning of 2019, I was going through extreme anxiety and my stress levels was through the roof. For all the happy relationship weight I gained while being with my boyfriend ( I was 180 when we met and ended up at 260 ! ) I lost about 60 pounds doing absolutely nothing lol .. that’s how stressed i was. All In a matter of 4 months!

So now being at 200 & standing at 5’8, I found out that I was actually pregnant on June 4th with my lil nugget 🥺❤️. I just want to say that I know you may feel hopeless, and wanting to give up but don’t ever let someone tell you, that you CANT have a baby the natural way.

Baby dust to you all 💕💕💕💕