No support šŸ˜”

Tyler Jayne

I donā€™t really know how to put my thoughts into words but I just wanted to get stuff off my chest. Recently Iā€™ve been having really bad depressive episodes; I think the cause is a lack of social life as I have zero friends (genuinely not a single person besides my boyfriend and family). But while Iā€™ve been going through these episodes I just havenā€™t felt like Iā€™ve been getting any support from my boyfriend. I spent 18 hours in bed today and all I did was cry and nap and I tried talking to my boyfriend but he rarely replied because heā€™s been busy playing video games. Then earlier my phone died and I decided to leave it and just try sleep the day away. But I got woken up because my boyfriend had contacted my flatmate (who I donā€™t get along with) and told her to tell me to stop ignoring him. Anyway while my phone was dead he had actually asked me if I wanted him over, but by the time Iā€™d seen it after charging my phone it had been hours so I told him he should have just come anyway; and he said he was just about to leave now. But then, five minutes later he said ā€œsorry Iā€™m not comingā€ (because his dad no longer wanted him to use the car). So I was upset and everything but I got over it, but now I just found out that he did end up going out, just not to see me... and I just feel really shit about it. Like Iā€™ve already been having a bad day and I just wanted some comforting ren if it was only for an hour..

I just donā€™t know what to do. Iā€™m quite angry to be honest, I just feel super unloved and it sucks.