Please drink water!!!!!

Zoraya 👨‍✈️👰👼👼👼🤰👶🤰👶👨‍👩‍👧‍👦

So I woke up yesterday feeling a little weird, i had my normal routine of eating something light in the morning (i try to eat every 2 hours) and went to work. I drive over 1hr to work so when i was almost there I felt dizzy and light headed. My manager saw me and told me I didn't look good, and I said I wasn't feeling well (she knows im pregnant). She adviced me to call my doctor so I did. I spoke with the nurse and she told me to eat something salty and lay down. I told my manager and immediately she told me to go to the back office and lay down, on my way there I stopped at the bathroom and I was bleeding red blood, not a lot but enough to get the toilet paper damp. I ran out to the front and told my manager as I started to freak out and I told her I was leaving. I called my doctor and they told me to go to the ER. I was expecting the worst since I had 3 miscarriages before. After blood work, they told me I was really dehydrated!!!! I couldn't believe it since I was drinking what I believed was enough liquids. Tea, soups, juices, (water alone makes me nauseous ) fruits, and everything else that replaced pure water. They gave me an IV which my body needed so badly. And then they took me to the ultrasound, agsin expecting the worst I cried the whole way there, I was alone as my husband is back in Afghanistan to finish his tour (he was here for 1 month and that's how I got pregnant 🤗). The ultrasound was abdominal and it took a while, again I started to cry and the technician finally told me not to cry anymore. I heard the most wonderful sound, my baby's heartbeat!!!! For the first time, i heard it!!! I cried more but this time was for happiness! She said the baby is fine, is jumping, and kicking. Very active! Like his dad!! There was no bleeding around the baby at all. It was a warning my baby was giving me to take more care of myself. Ladies listen to your bodies and instincts, and please please drink pure water, there are no real replacement for water! Im forcing myself to drink small amounts every 15 minutes.

Much love and wish you all a safe pregnancy.