Family/Friends are the worst at judging

My husband and I have our oldest which is from his previous marriage (she was 2 and a half when we got together) and I am currently 9 days away from giving birth to our first together. I told him as long as we have 1 together I will be happy he also agreed wholeheartedly. Most of my family (aunts, uncles, sister, cousins) have always had two kids besides my grandparents who have had more and they believe I should carry at least two (have 2 biological ones) even though in my head and my husband's head this is our second. When asking me if we'll have another I answer honestly and say no. Or when people say just wait till the second, I say I'm not carrying a second. I 100% do not like being pregnant and I've told people this and they look at me like I'm a terrible mother already. Our baby shower was the worst. I understand pregnancy is a very beautiful thing and I feel very blessed to have been able to create another life but pregnancy has not been good to me. With the looks and snarky comments made I know people are judging me when I answer honestly that I do not like being pregnant and I can't wait to have her here instead of carrying her and will not be having another. I know their opinions do not matter it just hurts the way they look at me and respond when I answer them like how dare you say you dont like pregnancy. Maybe it's the hormones. 😅😕