I’m so conflicted

My boyfriend and I have been together for 6 months now (we first had a bit of a ‘fling’ back in 2017 for a few months but we decided to go our separate ways).

I truly love him, I care so much for him but a part of me doesn’t feel fulfilled by the relationship. He is so affectionate and so loving but I feel like there’s something missing.

I’ve noticed that I’m always the one who’s always singing his praises about how much of an amazing person he is and how much of a great boyfriend he is. I’m always the one affirming him & just all ‘round trying to show him through words and actions that I love and appreciate him. But this is hardly ever reciprocated. I could list about 10000 things (I’m being dramatic 🙄) I love about him and I doubt he’d be able to list 3 things about me.

He SAYS he loves me but sometimes I just want a person to SHOW it through actions that they love me. The small things really do count sometimes.

I’m so conflicted. I love him, I really do but I just feel so emotionally unfulfilled and deep down I feel like it’s better for me to be alone than to be loved half-heartedly.