Weird happenings. Can anyone relate.

4 days post period. I'm dry cm, maybe slightly sticky, if anything. But it feels like I'm leaking but nothing there. Slight streak on lanties. Last night I had mild cramps, wasnt ovulation I usually get one sided twinges not across the middle.

Few weeks ago, I had a uti for the first time. My dr asked if there was any chance of pregnancy. I said no. But I was questioning it. My.cycles are off because I'm nursing still and I've heard that can throw off cycles. Now we had sex before my period and I think I ovulated then. Had a period, and then had fatigue and nausea like I did first pregnancy. Two negative tests before that period was due. Got a period. Was medium ish I guess.

I keep having a nagging feeling of pregnancy but this seems so out there I'm doubting it because of the circumstances.

I can only chalk it up to nursing throwing things off. I'd be about 7/8 weeks right now.

I'm leaning towards BFN, obviously. But I'm wondering what's happened to others. Basically wondering:

Could I have conceived during my period. Had symptoms and this last period was implantation rather than a period. It's the cramping mildly AFTER my period that's making me wonder. Cannot test yet. So asking here..

Eta: also fatigued and nauseas, slight heartburn which I only got during pregnancy.