Scheduled my d&c
Next week I'll have my d&c. My baby stopped growing at 5w6d but my gestational sac kept growing. Currently my gestational sac is at 8w3d, but baby did not continue growing.
We're gonna wait a while and try again in February.
Do you ladies think I should take birth control pills in the meantime or do you think it would make it taken longer until we can conceive again?