I think I have it.

My fiancé has had HSV 2 for awhile now (from his ex) and we always use protection when he’s breaking out and when he can tell he’s about to. Four days ago, I found this little bump on the right next to my inner labia. And in the past few days, I’ve been getting more and I’m pretty sure I felt one inside too. They hurt really bad when I touch them to see what they are and it itched down there before they pooped up. Three of them have popped and they look healed up but I have a cluster of them on the left side and another one on my taint. I’m so scared of getting tested today and knowing that I have this permanent disease. I feel so gross and awful about myself. And if I am a dancer, so if I break out before I have to work wtf am I supposed to do ☹️☹️ I don’t look at him any differently and I’m not mad at him I’m just so sad that I caught it.

Any advice on how to deal with this and what I can do to accept it and heal faster?

Update: they said it looks like herpes and prescribed me an antiviral medication.