Should I be concerned? [Tmi]

M

So my period is normally 7 days. Today 8/21/19 is the 7th day i get up go to the bathroom no blood put on a pnatie liner just in case, finally after a few hours still no blood so I'm like I'm going to take this off so I do, the rest of the day I didnt bleed or have to wear anything. Around 10:00 I go take a shower still no blood before and after I took a shower so I put on some nice panties and go lay by my hubby and wake him up with a nice little rub.. well we mess around for a little bit ( oral and he fingers me and uses a toy on me) after we are done maybe 30 40 minutes later I go clean up and go to pee, I go to wipe and their is blood pretty bright blood on the toilet paper. So I clean up put on a pad just in case. I keep bleeding didnt really think I would, I go watch TV make his lunch for work stay up for a hour hour half and go pee to get ready for bed.their is quite a bit of blood in this pad, I wipe and have to wipe like 4 times to get all the blood and a big clot comes out. Is this normal like why did I all a sudden start bleeding again? After almost a whole day not bleeding.