My Hcg Story low rising Levels

Sarah

๐Ÿ˜” the not knowing the what ifs the googling looking for positive results ๐Ÿ™„ I've been there I'm still there so here's my story, ๐Ÿ™ˆ

Wednesday the 14th August 2019 I got my 1st positive pregnancy test after trying for over a year doctor done my hcg levels as I was having spotting, the hcg levels came back at 712, repeat bloods Friday which came back 1500 I had then been sent for an early scan on Wednesday 21st and also an internal scan but unfortunately no sign of a sack baby nothing but repeated my hcg levels to confirm a miscarriage but to surprise of every1 the hcgs came back as 2500, but I was told the hcg should be way higher should of been seeing them in the 10thousands so proved the pregnancy was not developing as it should be ๐Ÿ˜ฉ I was then admitted to hospital through the emergency department that night with sharp stomach pain where I currently call my home at the moment ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ hcg were repeated yesterday Friday 23rd and came back as 800 which confirmed a miscarriage an internal scan showed a mass in my right ovary which could be an eptopic pregnancy or maybe just a cyst on my ovaries thinking I had already passed the fetus myself ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ been honest the doctors are not sure what is going on as I have not had a lot of bleeding just spotting but I am 100% sure that my pregnancy has failed which is some closure for me because that week of what ifs worried sick getting my hopes up been told no you miscarriaged to actually your still pregnant to an unlocation pregnancy (when they just can't find the fetus) to your a mystery back to a miscarriage this has been far the worst thing I've ever had to go through its been an emotional roller-coaster ๐Ÿ˜” but at least now I can come to terms with it get myself mentally and emotional stable again and fit and healthy to try again when myself and my partner have grieved probably ๐Ÿ˜Š I need repeat bloods done tomorrow Sunday 25th doctors hoping for my hcg to of halfed to 400 which will confirm my body is rejecting the pregnancy itself and won't need assistance from the doctor ie surgery - medicine injection, I hope to get discharged Monday after another internal scan ๐Ÿคž

I know the frustration of searching the Internet for hours googling looking for positive results and happy ending but none of the story's I found (I read about a 100 story's) have ever returned an given an update on the final result ๐ŸคฏI hope my story can help other women ๐Ÿค—