Uncomfortable Being Naked Around Husband

So, I’m 5 1/2 months PP. I’m 5-10 pounds heavier than I was pre-pregnancy, but it does really bother me too much. The thing is, I’m pretty uncomfortable having my body exposed around my husband now. He’s been very supportive, and he’s always complimenting how I look and being sweet to me, so it’s not like I have any reason to be ashamed around him. But even just having my breasts exposed when I’m going to pump makes me feel awkward.

We still haven’t had sex since I gave birth, for a variety of reasons (I’m nervous, the baby sleeps in our room, we don’t see each other a ton, etc). I’m just not super interested, but I know I won’t be able to avoid it for too much longer. We’re planning on moving the baby into his own room soon and our anniversary is coming up. He’s also mentioned it a little here and there.

I know he won’t pressure me to do anything I’m uncomfortable with or not ready to do yet, but I’m just feeling weird about it. I don’t want him to feel unloved or bring any complications into our relationship, but I can’t help it that I’m not feeling it.

Has anyone else dealt with something like this pp?