UK mums, SLIMMING WORLD HELP!

Leah

Hi, so I've been following slimming world since the start of the year and have lost two stone. I've just found out that I'm pregnant (5 weeks today!) And I'm not in a rush to tell my consultant just yet but was wondering if anyone can let me know what their riles when pregnant are. I know that they dont support weight loss when pregnant, rather maintaining a healthy weight but what about the extra healthy extras? And syns?

Ideally I would really like to continue and still loose some weight in this pregnancy - in 5'8'' and 16 stone however during my last pregnancy I only gained 7lbs without even trying to monitor my diet and that was only from about 32 weeks and was 90% water retention in my feet and face, I was about 25lbs lighter after my pregnancy than before it but annoyingly put it all on and more on mat leave - I had a midwife appt at around 24 weeks that said I hadn't gained any weight and I should add some more calories to my day and if I wasnt able to manage big meals then I could perhaps have a chocolate bar in the evening which became a horrible habit which I dont want to get into this time!