So I'm getting a little concerned. I might be late.

According to Glow, my period is in one day. But my period ALWAYS comes about 2 or 3 days earlier than Glow predicts, so I guess that makes me late. I feel like I'm on my period, but there's no blood. I've had really bad indigestion for the past two days and TMI but I've been pooping like three times a day and I normally only poop like every 2-4 days. I'm trying not to overthink it because my SO and I use condoms and he also pulls out even with the condom. The only thing I can think of is about 2 weeks ago I opened a condom that looked kinda different. It was kinda loose and baggy right out of the package but I didnt think too much about it and we used it. Then later I realized I was ovulating. I'm getting scared though because we're 21 and 22. We've only been together 6 months and last time we talked about what would happen if I got pregnant, he said he would probably ask me to get an abortion. But I don't think I could do it and he knows that. I know the only way to know is to test and if my period doesn't come tomorrow, I definitely will. I'm scared to mention it to my SO though because I dont want to stress him out. Anyone have any comforting words to offer?