I’m still shaking

Kaleigh

So my husband has had a really rough couple of weeks with work and I tried to make life at home a little easier on him and he told me how much he appreciated it. I tried to get him to relax by rubbing his shoulders and my hands went quite a bit lower. What can I say, I’m pregnant and super horny all the time. But he said he just couldn’t enjoy it. Well the news finally came today that he won’t be losing his job and it’s like he can finally breathe again. So after I put our son to bed I was doing dishes in the kitchen and he came up behind me and started kissing my neck and rubbing me between the legs. Then he picked me up and carried me to the bathroom. After making out for a bit and teasing each other I went to pull his pants down and suck his dick but he pushed me back and said “no, you’ve been working too hard trying to keep my sorry ass happy, it’s about damn time I return the favor.” Now it’s not often my husband eats me out, and when he does it’s for about a minute. But tonight, he did nothing but eat me out and finger me for what felt like 30 minutes and when I was shaking and couldn’t take it anymore he finally put it in and we had some of the best sex we’ve ever had. Maybe a month without sex is worth it if this is what I get at the end of the month.