Is it possible to be constipated but still be able to go??🤢

Okay I'm so sorry in advance for the TMI. For the past week or so I've had a stomach ache almost every day, it's mostly my lower stomach and definitely feels like constipation pains. I've been able to go to the bathroom, but I have to strain a lot, and I don't feel fully relieved after. I'm also having trouble passing gas and have to strain to do that as well. It doesn't make sense because I have been going to the bathroom every morning but my stomach definitely still feels really stopped up. I've had basically no appetite as well. Otherwise I'm totally fine, no fever (that I know of at least but I normally feel a very specific way when I have one) or other symptoms. I go back to college tomorrow and I need this to stop 😂 is it possible that I'm just somehow stopped up a bit despite the fact that I am still going? Any tips would be much appreciated, I already take probiotics and my diet is super healthy (fruits, veg, protein, etc). I recently just started cutting my calories a bit for weight loss so I'm thinking that may be relevant (less in=less out)? My period is also a couple of days late but I haven't had sex since February and have had normal periods every month in between.