Is there something wrong with me?

So lately whenever I say bye to someone I always overthink what I should have said for like hours afterward. I know it sounds confusing but here are some examples of when it has happened. So today was my baby girls last appointment at the maternity clinic I was going to throughout my pregnancy, after the visit the doctor said take care and what not and then said we will hopefully see you again when baby number 2 comes along and I responded with “thank you for so much, I’ll actually be back at the end of the month to have an IUD placed so I’ll be back again” well I got into the car and all that was running through my head was “I should have just said thank you for everything and I will definitely be back when we are ready for baby number 2”. I don’t know why but I feel bad for saying what I did say.

Then yesterday I saw a family friend whom was 7 months pregnant, we talked, she met my baby and asked me how I was doing and what not then we said bye. Well after that all I could think about was how I didn’t even ask her how her pregnancy was going and I litterally obsessed over that for an hour. Is there something wrong with me? Why do I always think I’ve said the wrong thing to people and obsess over what I should have said. It’s literally driving me crazy