Packed my bags...

Brittney • Mama of 2 girls with baby number 3 on the way (hoping for a boy!!)

37w6d today! I packed my bag and the baby’s bag for the hospital. Anxiously waiting. She has a little more than a week to show up on her own before they decide on a repeat C-section. I’m just waiting for a few more things to come in the mail and my last minute items to pack.

Quick question though... I wore the same nightgown all 3 days the last time I gave birth. This time, I’m bringing extra because I don’t want to feel gross and dingy this time. Lol. Anyways. C-section mamas, what did you wear on the bottom in the hospital? I’m thinking my extra clothes will just be a maternity tank top and robe that way they can still check me. And I’ll just cover up when I get out of bed.

Also, did you take your boppy nursing pillow to the hospital or just use the pillows there? I can’t remember for the life of me how I comfortably fed my daughter without that dang pillow. Lol.

Next step in pre-baby prep: clean out my car Thursday morning and put the car seat in! Then I’ll be ready for this girl’s arrival!