7 weeks & Gone

Dani

I had my left fallpion tube removed in Feburary due to complications around my ovaries and tube. I didnt realise I was pregnant at all, but on my 30th birthday (1st September) I noticed my blood was so heavy and my period wasnt due for another week, I believed it was just a normal heavy period. Turns out according to the doctor I was 7 weeks pregnant, my husband and I have been TTC for 8 years and had a miscarriage at 3 weeks around 7 years ago. So this is a surprise and also devastating at the same time. I'm really loosing hope, the doctors want me to go through fertility help now, I'm taking Metforim for my PCOS and high doses of folic acid given to me today. I'm so scared of what's to come, could anyone give me advice of their experiences of when to try and what's best for my body, maybe you know of certain vitamins or minerals to help? Dietary information or further medications I could be taking? Were not actively trying as such but after nearly 9 years together we are very ready especially after my last 2 surgeries being so rough on my body, not to mention only having 1 ovary to do the job.. I've lost faith a little, I'm resting up as a little anemic from it all still. But your help and advice is most appreciated 🙏💕 Much Love to all through this difficult time. I send my hugs and love and know what you are going through mentally. Xxx