I think I need to break up...

So this all started last year October/November where I just felt like I wasn’t being treated right. There was a point where I thought I should do anything for my bf to make him happy because I was his gf. If he was happy I was happy. At that time as well, a guy had asked me out and I didn’t tell my bf because I said I was in a relationship. He found out and he completely distrusted me. I wasn’t in shock and I accepted my mistake.

It hit me some time in January/February that I just didn’t love him anymore. I didn’t have to be with him and I just couldn’t because all he wanted from me was sex. He couldn’t even appreciate sitting down to watch a tv show without sex. I hate it. I told him. We cried and we had a mini break for two weeks. We got back together after changing our ways. We were just ending our high school careers and about to go to college.

I had many friends I was still connected with in high school. I have hung out with one of my guy friends. 3 movies, and the mall. Though with the most recent I went to a movie and a quick dinner. It was nice only bc I don’t remember having dinner other my bf. I had asked him if we could for our anniversary but he still only wanted sex. That day was probably the worse day in my life. I just remember him coercing me to have sex and guilt tripping me into it. We had sex and all I wanted to do was cry bc of the physical and emotional pain. So that day I went to dinner with my friend and went to the movie felt like the date I haven’t had in months and I was super happy. We ended sitting in his car talking late and I was late to come home. By now it sounds like I’m cheating.

I have met new people and created new relationships that my bf has being jealous over and I get it. He starting to feel less important and honestly he is. I can’t study without having him ask me if he wants to call even though I know I should study. He’s starting to get in the way of my education and it’s worried me. I also have been loosing the feeling of love and liking for him. I have met so many new people and started to hang out with my guy friend from high school that my bf now isn’t all that special to me anymore. we have been together for 3 years and I’m kinda tired of it.

My reason for breaking up.

- being too jealous of people even though they are my friend( even while gay)

- loss of interest

- Feeling used

- Focus on education

- Constant distrust

- Constant change in my emotions

- Emotional/physical pain( sometimes)

- He isn’t the same guy anymore nor am I

I need opinions... I need some clarity to all of this...