2 year old does not sleep well

Monesha

ok so I'm looking for suggestion I have a 2 year old daughter that was a premie born 36 weeks well as she is getting older she takes brief naps and that includes the night time she wakes up in the middle of the night hungry I feed her she stays up then two hours later hungry again it doesn't matter how much I feed her before she goes to bed she wakes up hungry I put her to bed at 9 she up at 2 if I put her to bed at 10 she s up at 1 my husbands a truck driver so I'm by myself she goes to daycare I thought it would get better because she will have a routine but it's not working out anything I try to do to make it better make it worst I asked the doctor about this and she said give it time but I'm not sure how much of this I can take. she does not take naps during the day only somtimes and when she does it's around 12. I have been up since 1 with her and she just went back to sleep at 5:30 even though she has to get up in a little bit to go to school and I gotta go to work. please somebody help me i put her on vitamins.