Twice weekly appointments?

Amanda
For those of you who were high risk/gestational diabetes, when did you start weekly or twice a week appointments?
I guess my doc wants to start twice a week next week at 32 weeks. Nothing has been wrong. Baby moves. Baby measures fine. I've had no contractions, no early labor signs. But they want to start bpp/growth scans on Tuesdays (which is the only day the office does them, and the only day my school does assessments and IEPs, which I run), and NST's on Fridays. Their schedule is such that I would pretty much need to take a half day each time (there is no leaving one hour early as a teacher, which they don't seem to get. It's a half day, or don't come to the appointment). This is terrible for consistency for my students, and means I will be entirely out of sick days before I even get to leave. That completely impacts my ability to afford taking leave at all. I just don't know if this is all normal, or how hard to push back, because I feel like it's ridiculous, overkill, and will put an excessive amount of stress on me.