Advice ?

So me n my boyfriend have been dating for 7 months now and for one of the months we broke up and he fucked my Bestfriend and I wasnt cool with her for a while after that but recently we became friends again and about 3 weeks ago me and my boyfriend (her guy Bestfriend) were at her house and they were saying I had an attitude so they kept going out n leaving me at the house for hours and I was told that she was all over him even tho she has a boyfriend (he was out of town) n being rlly flirty so I went on his phone n saw that she had sent him nudes so I called them out n told her bf and we hadn’t talked/hung out with her ever since then but today we were out with some friends and then he sees her and some of our other friends and leaves the group we were with to go with them to hangout. I’ve told him that I don’t like them hanging out or talking because of what has happened and then seeing them being flirty was the tipping point for me so I told him he’s not allowed to hangout with her or go to her house anymore and to block her since she’s sent nudes to him multiple times but he’s saying I’m being jealous or I’m overreacting and that he’s allowed to be friends with whoever he wants and yes that’s true but at this point I don’t think it’s okay for them to be friends like that anymore and that he should cut her out of his life because I’d do the same. What else can I say to him to make sure that he actually cuts her out of his life because I feel like he’s not getting my point right now. Or am I actually overreacting?