Sick mama with a sick baby!!! HELP!!! Advice!? What to do?!

I’ve been really sick the past couple of days, I was praying my son (12 months) wouldn’t catch it, but now he caught it unfortunately.

He’s very upset. He’s typically a happy baby. I am in the process of weaning him off breastmilk, but have been trying to nurse him here and there for even a minute if he’ll take it for the antibodies.

He had a slight fever so I gave him Tylenol, he feels really hot though, his eyes look so heavy and he slept 14 1/2 hours last night. He’s hardly eating food. I did get him to eat more for lunch though. But it seems like he’s drinking his milk which is good, at least he’s not starving.

he is now sleeping, but it was a bit of a fight for him to sleep. He just cries or whines a lot, I feel so so bad.

Personally, my nose is all clogged him, which sometimes is causing my ear to hurt for a second (but it’s not an ear infection), I have a huge headache, hot and then cold, and just exhausted. So more than likely this is how he’s feeling too. Which makes me feel so bad for him, because it’s like it’s a cold...but a really bad one.

Any suggestions of what I can do for him? How to have him get better fast? How often can I give Tylenol? Do saline drops work? He freaks out whenever I try to clear his nose so I want to make sure it’s worth it.

Ugh, being sick with a sick baby is the WORST!!!! I feel like I can’t properly take care of him because I’m feeling like 💩