Bad day turned amazing part 13

Kiah

*if you don’t remember part 12 you can go back to my profile and read it. Sorry it took so long to write this. I will try to find more time to write the other parts to this.*

I ended the FaceTime call and told him I would meet him in a couple of hours. I feel asleep. I awoke to my phone buzzing non stop. I look at it, it was him asking where are you. When are we going to meet. I looked at the clock and it was 12:20am. I sat up and got out of bed opened my door and check to see if any lights were on. The house was pitch black. I grabbed my jacket, phone and car keys. I started to walk down the stairs and make my way out the door. I get in the car and start to drive over to his house. I text him and he comes out and greets me. I ask if his parents are home. He said yes but there asleep. We started to make our way up the stairs. We get to his room and he cuts on the light. He tells me to make myself comfortable. I took my jacket, and shoes off. I then proceeded to crawl in to the bed sheets.

He takes his shirt off and gets into. He looks at me and ask are you okay love? I look at him for a second and my emotions get the best of me. He pulls me close to him and holds me as I cry. After a while of crying and holding me. He touched my shoulder lightly and said hey go to the bathroom and cleanup a bit. I uncovered myself and tried to get to my feet. I walked slowly to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror and saw how my makeup was running all down my face. I wash my face and ask him for a shirt. Before I knew it he already had a shirt on the counter. I took my outfit off except for my undergarments. I slipped into the shirt and made my way back to the bed. Before I got back in bed he got up and asked me if I was good. I replied yeah. He told me to show him my wrist. I showed him and he kissed the bruise telling me that he was sorry. I stroked his face till I got to his chin and held it. I brought his face up to look at me. He looked at me with tear filled eyes. I told him it’s fine that it’s not his fault. I love him and that no one will ever come between us. I leaned into kiss him. After our kiss he turned off the light and walked to the side of the bed. I took his shirt off to get comfortable. He got in and was only wearing his underwear. I moved closer to him and started to kiss him passionately.

At this point we were getting hot and heavy.

*leave a comment below if you enjoyed this part.*