Wtf!!

Matilda

So awhile I talked to my partner about how I was feeling with no proposal and no sex...

He said the proposal is on a back burner as we looking to buy a house together ( totally can get kind of, he has the ring already and it's been paid off) he also said that he will try harder I.e actually having sex instead of me literally having to ask for it!! And that happened for 2 weeks but now it's just slipped back to how it was. Hes been really pissing me off lately with talking over me when some one has asked a question to me he has to answer it instead constantly saying shit that he knows will piss me off when I'm eating or doing anything. And he keeps getting really annoyed mmby the slightest thing I'm a stay at home mum to a toddler but seems to expect the house to show room ready since his dad said I need to keep on top of the cleaning since hes going to help us out with buying a house. Which I think is fucking rude as hell. I'm near enough to breaking down to him over it.

I know it seems like small things but this shit really builds up. Sorry for the rant. If anyone has any suggestions I'm all ears