Advice ?

ha

I’m 33 weeks and I just wanna start off by saying that a couple weeks ago during my anatomy scan I almost passed out due to the pressure of the baby and laying back. It’s currently 5am and I’m shaking and feeling super bad/ can’t sleep. About an hour ago my boyfriend and I are laying in bed about to sleep until I start feeling like I’m going to throw up. I raise up and sit for awhile then I start feeling really hot. I walk to my kitchen to get a water and as soon as I do I feel very very light. So I hurry up and got to my couch and laid down. I felt like I was going to pass out. I stayed there for about 30 minutes before I felt like I could walk to my room without anything happening but after I got to my room to sleep, I still feel completely awful and my hearts still beating insanely fast. I’m very shaky and I’m about to wake everyone up. I’m not feeling any better, my babys moving a lot but I just feel really weird. I can’t get to my doctor anytime super soon but I plan on it when I can. What could this be ? Should I be worried ??