What would you people think?

Thursday morning about 10am I got this!

Didn’t have a clue what it was? I went to the doctors she told me a possible miscarriage but there was a chance it wasn’t!

I took 5 pregnancy tests!

That is the order those were done! The 2 bottom ones barely nothing there I was a bit concerned? So I went and took another yesterday afternoon

And it’s there on this one?

My Nan and Partner said those 2 test maybe just sh*t?

Then today I have this

So today I went to hospital with my little brother for him self, once he was seen I asked him to leave the room whilst I had a quick word with the nurse, I explained and showed her everything...

She said to do another test Tomrorow to see if it’s still positive or darker, and if so she told me to ring another hospital 20 mins away from me to ask to be seen by the pregnancy department to get a scan, she said as the blood is technically not bright red it well may be not a miscarriage, and the blood clot she said maybe no either as I haven’t had no cramps what so ever! The blood is light like my periods are usually so heavy she said if it was a miscarriage it would be heavier than my period, I told her I couldn’t even feel the blood coming out?

So stressful! What do you think?