Not my kids not my problem ....

My SO and I live with his parents as they are both disabled and we help them with bills , cleaning , running errands pretty much everything that gets harder to do when your elderly and disabled. Well my brother in law likes to abuse the fact that someone is always here at the house . He has a 6 and 7 year old that he takes care of on his own because the mother is a druggie and his girlfriend of 2 years wants nothing to do with them even though they live together and she has a kid too. So he thinks it’s okay to just drop them off here everyday after school doesn’t ask anyone , and there has been times I’ve gone out and come home to just the 6 and 7 year old home no one else. It’s not fair that his disabled parents & me have to take care of these kids . He doesn’t even buy food for them or anything . Not to mention these kids are rowdy and have no discipline , I get that they are 6 and 7 but these kids are nuts I watch his sisters kids on occasion and they are the same age it’s like night and day . Just today I came in from checking the mail and taking the dog out and there was juice all over the kitchen floor , fridge open . Bathroom light on poop in the toilet no paper no flushing attempted , toys everywhere and they are both sitting in front of the tv like nothing happened in the 15 minutes I was in the yard. Then if I try to discipline them they just cry and blame each other and I can’t even complain to there dad cause he doesn’t care he will just scream at them and spank them. This shit is driving me crazy especially since we just found out I’m expecting, I’m really not gonna have the time or patience for these kids that really shouldn’t be my problem 🤦🏻‍♀️ literally the only reason I take care of these kids is cause I know at the end of the day they will remember who really took care of them and it isn’t there fault they are stuck with shitty parents , I just have zero patience for this shit anymore.

I probably should add in my brother in law is well off he has all means to pay for after school care or even at the least buy his kids snacks for when they are here. He even runs his own business and many times has just kept his kids with him at work.

It’s currently 10:30pm where I’m located and his kids are still here on a school night 😑

Update: so he ended up picking his kids up at 11pm on a school night and lucky I didn’t get them the next day but today I’m stuck with them till 4pm only cause I feel like being nice since he atleast dropped them off with snacks and juice. He still didn’t ask just showed up but atleast it was while my fiancé was here to back me. He told his brother he’s gonna be home at 4pm so he has to get his kids by then cause we are going out since it’s Friday. Which honestly isn’t true but he’s started a habit of dropping them off on fridays specifically even when I get lucky and don’t get them all week just cause he wants to go out . And it messes up our plans we’re we can’t go anywhere cause I’m not like him I’m not about to leave a 6 and 7 year old home alone even if it messes up my plans it’s just not right .

Also I should add in a bitched about this situation to everyone in the household except my brother in law the night I wrote this post so I’m pretty sure that’s why I didn’t have them the next day and when he did bring them he atleast brought them snacks .