Sister in law trouble ?! Long post

Ash.

So trying to make a long story short...

Last August I had an ectopic, almost died was in hospital for over a week and it was freaking terrifying and awful in so many ways. However amazing surgeon saved everything except my left tube. Gave me the go ahead to TTC after 3 cycles yay!!

My SIL had made it clear that she thought us TTC was stupid and I would be risking my life (not true btw).

When we found out after not trying for long we were indeed pregnant I was ECSTATIC AND TERRIFIED. No matter how much you’re assured you will be fine it’s still scary after all that.

So we didn’t tell anyone for 12 weeks it was our secret, it became our happy secret once we saw the baby in the right spot it was such a relief and I just wanted to enjoy it, without judgement or having to defend my choice. We told parents because we see them a lot and it’s hard to hide for too long.

Come our 20 week US we had a calcium spot come up on her heart. Turns out it’s super common, but I got scared and I couldn’t shake it for the rest of my pregnancy. I didn’t want to tell anyone, I was scared, I didn’t know how to feel. My husband posted it on FB when I was 23 weeks.

My beautiful amazing girl was born perfect and healthy two weeks early on August 31.

We told everyone via text and enjoyed the moment and new baby high.

My SIL was furious because we didn’t directly tell her we were pregnant and we didn’t send her a picture with a name and weight when she was born ( didn’t settle on a name until after we sent out a “baby is born” text . )

Anyway she’s taken it far enough to say she won’t be around for Christmas if I come or “have a good life with your bitch” to my husband.

I’m just at a loss as to why she is so mad.. we didn’t talk much before anyways and why is it up to me to keep up with her she’s my husbands sister.

Did I totally F up or is this an odd reaction?

Picture of my cutie to lighten the mood 💕💕