Postpartum wardrobe problems ....

Lindsey

So I gained a lot of weight through my pregnancy and am now 5 months postpartum and still don’t fit into any of my clothes. I have a couple of pieces of clothes I’m wearing over and over again that fit and are loose fitting/don’t show my stomach. I have a huge closet and set of drawers full of clothes that don’t fit at all at the moment. Underwear, bras, tshirts, dresses, pants, sweaters etc. I’m praying by next summer once I stop breastfeeding I’ll start loosing weight and will be able to wear my clothes again. Just wondering what other ladies do in the meantime... do you get rid of some of the clothes? Put them away in storage or leave them there in hopes you’ll fit them soon? I was 125lbs before pregnancy and now 180lbs. Were not talking “just a little snug”😭 Getting ready/getting dressed is so depressing for me ughh. I mean I’m blessed to have a healthy beautiful baby and feel semi what okay with the changes my body has gone through but damn seeing all my old nice clothes and having nothing to wear is super upsetting. Hey on the up side my socks still fit 🥳🤪🧐