Ever had someone share YOUR big news??

anonymiz • ⭐️

Y'all ever had someone tell the people YOU wanted to tell about your big news?? Surely someone understands.

My grandma is very, very sick. I didn't want to tell her about the baby (I'm only 8 +5) until she got better... Mostly because this time is about her healing, not about me.

Everyone, I MEAN EVERYONE, agreed with me. She'd probably have a bad reaction to it cause of the new meds she's adjusting to etc etc.

My and my father got together to go visit her about 45 minutes away in a hospital in the ICU room. I wanted to walk around because I was tired of sitting so much, allowed my dad to sit and I just walked to the cafeteria to get food/drinks and came back up. My brother had arrived and taken the other seat.

My dad decided to blurt out, very loudly and obvious,

"Hey why doesn't the pregnant lady sit down huh?" (He knew I hadn't told her, as he was the main one who advised me not to on the way to the hospital...)

I looked at him in total shock and mouthed "what r you doing.."

My dad said "why do you look so red??" I wanted to cry, I just looked at my Grandma who VERY seriously was pissed.

"Because she doesn't want me to slap the shit out of her."

I didn't even know how to respond to that. Do I show her pics of the ultrasound? Do I inform her about mine and my now fiance's plans to get married? To I keep my mouth shut?

No lol I awkwardly laugh and slip out of the room regret it.

At least this one went better than the first pregnancy announcement...

Comment ur stories!! Make me feel better (kidding, sorta😅😂)

Vote below to see results!