The Set Up pt.8

Both took deep breaths. Jayce slowly inserted his penis into Brooke. He watched as she tilted her head back & opened her mouth to catch her breath. She moaned & disfigured her face to show she was uncomfortable.

Jayce: I can stop if you want. We don’t have to do this.

Brooke: It’s ok. I want to.

Jayce continued & kept thrusting into Brooke slowly. Brooke started into Jayce’s eyes as he made love to her. Jayce caressed Brooke’s hair & face as he humped her. Brooke gripped onto Jayce’s back & scratched him when things got intense. He loved the feeling of being scratched. The sensation got him even harder. This was exactly how Brooke pictured her first time to be. There was no one else she trusted in more than Jayce & there was no guy she’d want to give her vcard tothan him. She thought of how he stuck by her through her ups & downs. He was sweet & kind & treated her well. The music in the background continued to play as they had sex. It was romantic.

Jayce: You ok?

Brooke: Yes... Yes

Brooke experienced her first orgasm during her first sexual encounter.

Jayce: I’m gonna cum. I’m gonna cum.

Jayce grunted & came into the condom. Both were breathing heavily. Brooke sat up & looked at Jayce. She thanked him, kissed him & started picking up her things.

Jayce: Hey, stay.

Brooke: What about your roommate?

Jayce: Don’t worry about him. I want you to stay.

Brooke: Ok.

Brooke put her things down & climbed back into Jayce’s bed. They were both smiling as they cuddled. They spooned & fell asleep together.

The next morning, Brooke woke up to find herself alone in Jayce’s room. She sat up & started getting dressed. She noticed she bled a little on his sheets & started cleaning up. Jayce walked in with coffee & bagels.

Jayce: Goodmorning gorgeous.

He kissed her & looked around at the things she gathered to clean.

Jayce: Hey, leave those there. I’ll clean it later.

Brooke: You sure? I got it all dirty.

Jayce: Yeah, don’t worry about it.

The two of them sat at his desk.

Brooke: You’re so sweet to grab breakfast for us.

Jayce: Of course. I knew you’d be hungry. I was starving.

They both sipped from their coffee cups.

Brooke: Jayce, I wanted to thank you for last night. You were the perfect gentleman. And I’m glad my first time was with you.

Jayce: Thank you for giving me that privilege.

They kissed & continued eating breakfast. And they talked until they had to go to class. Jayce was head over heels for Brooke.

The two were hand in hand as Jayce walked Brooke to her first hour class. Many of the college students watched & figured Brooke & Jayce were an item now. Even Luke noticed & he started to get a little jealous over it.