Brothers pt.3

Mr. & Mrs. Phillips had the guest house prepared for Leila & she had the whole place to herself. It was located on the outskirts of the garden. It was a beautiful cottage-like house with an outdoor bath & cozy interior. Mr. & Mrs. Phillips walked Leila over as Vance had to head into a business video call from overseas.

Leila: Thank you for letting me stay over, Mr. & Mrs. Phillips.

Mrs. Phillips: Sweetheart, we wouldn’t let you stay at a hotel. You can stay here every time you come to visit.

Mr. Phillips: Did you need anything else before we retire to the main house?

Leila: Actually, do you have face towels. I saw bath towels, but may need face towels.

Mrs. Phillips: Oh I didn’t notice that. I apologize. We’ll send some right over.

Leila: Thank you & have a good night.

Mr. Phillips: You as well.

Mr. & Mrs. Phillips leave & head into the main house. Leila knee Vance came from money, but she didn’t realize how much money... She was blown away at the beauty of their estate. She was also a bit intrigued by James. She’s only known about him from the stories Vance would share with her. She’s never seen pictures of him & her first impression of him was that he was a total hottie. She got her bags unpacked & settled in. She slipped into her black silk robe to get comfortable. She sat on the sofa waiting for the towels to arrive.

Since all the hired help had all left for their own homes, James was the errand boy. He was on his way to the guesthouse with towels for Leila.

He knocked a couple times & waited. The door opened & there was Leila in her black silk robe which opened a bit to reveal her bra & legs. James dropped his jaw at the sight of her.

James: Uh... Towels

James gulped & handed over the facial towels.

Leila: Oh, yes. Thanks. You wanna come in?

James looked around.

James: I... I shouldn’t.

Leila: Why not? Your Vance’s brother & I think we should get to know one another.

Oh he’d like to get to know her alright... All naked & in bed. James tried to snap out of it. This was his brother’s girlfriend.

Leila: I’d like the company.

James: Sure.

James walked in as Leila walked over to place the towels in the bathroom.

Leila: Thanks for walking the towels over.

James: Oh no problem.

James lingers in the foyer area & Leila makes her way to the kitchen area.

Leila: You want a drink? This fridge is stocked. There’s wine, beer, water?

James: I’ll have a beer.

Leila pours a glass of wine for herself & opens up a beer bottle for James & hands it to him.

Leila walks over & sits on the couch & pats the seat next to her.

Leila: Come on, I don’t bite.

James walks over & sits next to her.

Leila leans back in the seat to get comfortable. Her robe opens up & reveals her body. She didn’t seem to care it was open, so James took a few glances at her body. She was so hot. He imagined what she looked like naked as she spoke to him.

Leila: So, James. Tell me about yourself. I wanna know all about you.

James: Well, what do you wanna know?

Leila: When did you graduate high school?

James: I’m class of 2010. You?

Leila: 2014.

James: Wait, you’re only 22?

Leila: Yeah, I know. What’s a 32 year old doing with a 22 year old. It’s an unlikely pairing, but I consider myself very lucky to have met your brother.

James: He doesn’t deserve you.

Leila: What’s that?

James: Just being honest.

Leila sets her drink down & inches her way closer to James.

Leila: Are you jealous of your brother?

James: No.

Leila places her hand on James’ leg.

Leila: It’s ok to be jealous.

James: Really?

Leila: I mean, he is the brains of the family. He’s running his own business, but you.

Leila is running her hand up James’ thigh. James can feel himself getting hard.

James: What about me?

Leila: I’m sure you have your own hidden talents.

Leila spills her wine on James crotch area. Leila removes her robe to wipe it. As she’s wiping she’s massaging his crotch area.

Leila: I’m so sorry...

James: I better go, it’s getting late.

James walks out of there completely erect. The situation got a little too exciting for him.