2 day period !

Okay yall so idk what to do think or say anymore. I had a 2 day period about a week ago. My periods are normally 6/7 days long. This period was weird, never turned into fully red blood it remained light pink, pinkish orange but never red. Ive taken pregnancy test after pregnancy test and nothing. All negative. I ovulated the 26th of September. If i were to be pregnant i would be 6 weeks today going off by my last full period.

My breasts are sooooo sooo soooo sensitive, and nipples are hard as can be (you can even see them through a padded bra), my appetite has decreased significantly, i am as tired as i have ever been, ive had insomnia for the last 3 nights (never had this before), vivid dreams and nightmares (some including past family members) i have a horrible cold, my throat and ear are killing me. I have lower belly twinges and pulling sensations on and off, tiny cramping and pelvic bone area pain which come and goes. I also cant seem to lay on my belly for long as the cramps will start up immediately.

With my first pregnancy it wasnt detected until i was 7 weeks! Im just wondering if this is the case again. I had the twinging, pulling, sensitive nipples and not being able to lay on my stomach problem with that pregnancy also. *sigh*** & my doctor cant see me until November 15th! 😞😞😞😞