My princess was born early!!!! LONG POST

Amy • Married❤️ mommy of 👦🏻👼🏻👼🏻👧🏼👶🏻

So this is my birth story:

Wednesday last week I went to the hospital because my blood pressure was super high! Everything came back good except they noticed that my amniotic fluid was a bit on the low side. So I went for a follow up appointment at my Ob on Friday. That day they did a sono where my fluid was a bit lower than it was Wednesday. My blood pressure was still high (which has been a c

oncern since I entered my Third trimester). My ob wanted me to come back Monday to recheck my fluid.

Saturday night into Sunday afternoon I hadn’t really felt my princess move which was weird because she’s always so active. So we went to the hospital like they told us too on Sunday and THANK GOODNESS WE DID!!

They found out that not only did my fluid drop again it is now in a critical amount!!! My ob admitted me and started the process of induction. I wasn’t even dilated or anything so this process seemed like forever.

Monday at 7:10pm my little girl was born at 36 weeks. She weighed 6lbs and was 18in long! After I gave birth my uterus wasn’t contracting back like it supposed too so my ob gave me a shot and said it would be ok. Well my nurse that night wasn’t the smartest crayon in the box. I bleed out so much blood that I was in and out of consciousness. My husband was freaking out. He is a critical care paramedic and usually things don’t get to him but that did.

We finally got discharged after a 3 night stay!!

Here is my princess!