Brothers pt.21b

Leila & James immediately & passionately started removing each other’s clothes. Leila missed James so much & so did James. There was no way they’d be taking anything slow tonight. They both wanted each other so bad.

James turned his lights off & the lights from outside shown through his balcony. He made love to Leila like never before. They were both naked & open to each other. They held each other & kissed as their hands ran down each other’s backs & body. They completely breezed through foreplay & got down to business.

James: Leila, I need you now!

Leila laid back & James entered her. She began moaning so loud. The music & noise downstairs drowned out their love making. James rose her so hard & fast. The passion plus his drunken state made his head spin. He held onto his headboard as he banged Leila. Leila was screaming out “yes” & “James” on repeat. As Leila climaxed, she scratched James’ back. James loved how it felt it was the perfect amount of pain & pleasure. James turned Leila around & asked for doggystyle.

Leila: I’ll do anything you want, baby.

Leila got down on all fours & arched her back with her butt up high enough for James to enter her. James entered her from behind & with one hand fondled Leila’s breast & with the other played around her clit. It was a triple hit for Leila as she was enjoying being pleasured. The orgasm was so strong, Leila had to scream into a pillow. James slapped her butt as he continued plunging himself into her.

Leila: Give it to me, babe!

He was going in so hard & deep, Leila was banging her head into the pillows & headboard.

Leila: I want more, James! Don’t stop!

James was still hard & wanted more of Leila. He turned her around & stood on the edge of the bed. The upper half her body was on the bed & her legs were over his shoulder. Her legs were wide open & ready for James’ hard penis. He entered her slowly as she was already squirming from the pleasure. Her body trembling as her caressed her breasts. He bent down to lick her nipples.

Leila: I want you suck on them, James.

James did as he was told & was turned on by Leila’s orders. As he sucked on her breasts she arched her back. He continued thrusting into her. Her arms flung back over her head & she closed her eyes as she kept climaxing.

James: Leila!! I’m gonna cum!!

James let out a roar as he orgasmed. Leila moaned as well. Both lay in the dark as the music echoed up the stairs & into the halls. Leila rolled over to hold James. She kissed him & thanked him.

James: I love you, Leila.

Leila: I love you, too.

They only held each other for a few minutes & soon James fell asleep. Leila decided to slip away. She got dressed & just took a moment to stare at the love of her life. She gently caressed his head & kissed him before leaving his room. When she returned the party, no one had noticed she was gone. She joined in the festivities with them.