Cup Questions!

Hello everyone!

You will probably think I’m really sad but I bought my first menstrual cup a week or two ago and I am due on within the next few days and I’m so excited to try it out! I’m literally egging it on to make an appearance so I can finally use it!

I just had some questions though about insertion and how it sits. I’ve read the instructions over and over and watched videos on youtube and I still don’t really understand. They say it should sit lower than a tampon but no part of the cup should be sticking out. I obviously still have my stem on mine since I haven’t used it yet so I don’t know if I’ll need to trim it, but how far in should the very bottom of the stem sit? My vaginal canal isn’t overly long either- it’s a little shorter than the average person, and these cups are weirdly big!

For reference, I bought from the brand TOTM, and got a size 2 which I think is for women under 30 or 25(?) who haven’t given birth vaginally.

If you have any other tips, preferred folds, anything I can do to make it more comfortable and to get used to it faster, I’d greatly appreciate it! Thanks guys!