That boy (pt 1) ✨Fictional Story💫

There’s this boy. He’s so cute and athletic and clever. He’s in the year above me.

I never speak to him, it’s one of those crushes where you keep it a secret really and they never find out. But we always look at each other around school.

Sometimes I walk infront of him on the way to school. I make sure to hitch my skirt up a bit.

The only problem is this girl. She’s not particularly pretty but I’m not one of those girls who slags another girl off because of the way she looks. I heard they broke up and ever since then he looks at me more. I didn’t care, I loved it.

But I remembered after his GCSE’s I was probably never going to see him again.

- This Morning -

I sat on my bed looking out the window. I was admiring my eyebrows. Normally I’d walk to school but it was rainy and I’d just straightened my hair. So I got dropped off. I walked over to a group of girls in my year and we walked over to where we stand.

I noticed him over on the other side of the quad jostling around with his mates. His hair was all fluffy. My mind wandered thinking of the things I’d let him do to me. I was interrupted by my friend asking if I’d done the homework for my next class.

It was about a week away, his GCSE’s. If I wanted something to happen I should do it now but.. was I really going to do anything?