Traumatic csection story

ma

My water broke at 39 weeks +4days. Went to the hospital at 6:30am with no contractions. They checked me and I was 3cm dilated. One hour later I was 4cm. At this point I’m only having very mild period cramps. The doc put me on epidural at 4cm because she said my baby looked to be a little bigger than expected and said it’ll be super painful. They started me on pitocin. Didn’t feel a thing because of the epidural. By 5pm I was 9cm dilated. Still numb and no pain. At this point I thought oh this is too easy lol. Then the nurse told me to start pushing to progress things, I pushed and pushed with no progress for 4 hours. My epidural was wearing off. I was at almost 10 cm for 4 hours and felt so much pain. Finally the doc told me the baby’s head is to big for my pelvis to push out. She said emergency c section now. I started crying but got over it quick because it was all happening so fast and wanted to stay calm. Well it got worse. They have me all ready and numbed for the csection. They ask me if I can feel anything I said no. They start cutting me open and I started to feel everything. I felt them cutting me. I started screaming and begging to please stop because I can feel it but they kept going and I started screaming more. they said ok were putting u to sleep. They knocked me out, I had the weirdest dream ever lol I thought I was dead. I woke up so drugged but my baby girl made it out ok. Let’s just say I’m traumatized and won’t be having another baby anytime soon. Now I’m 4 days postpartum still in a lot of pain but slowly healing 🙏🏻

Born 9 pounds 1 oz.

Dallas Rose 🎀