Health visitor disappointment...

So I had my 30 week pre birth visit from a health visitor this week (apparently a new thing they do now never had it before) and she told who my health visitor would be after birth. It's only a girl I went to school with, never was friends with her really though, shes 30 and has no kids. Does anyone else think its weird to have a health visitor with no physical parenting skills/experience first hand? I feel like I'm just going to get the 'guidelines' info for everything and we all know that's not what you need. The first health visitor that came was great and she has children and was around 50ish. I feel like she has so much more relevance to me but shes not going to be my health visitor :( Hmmm I dont know I just think its weird and dont feel like I'll be able to ask for help if I need it from the girl i went to school with. This is my 3rd child but if i needed help with feeding ect I dont think I'll ask as I wont feel comfortable getting my boob out for her or anything like that really.