I just learned about APD and it makes so much sense..

I have always been someone that feels like the conversation is flowing too fast, I mishear things constantly, I constantly have to ask for things to be repeated, have things explained verbally several times, I cannot take more than 1 direction verbally at once, I need subtitles constantly even though my volume is loud. I have always known I have a mild form of dyslexia and dyscalculia. Today I read about Auditory Processing Disorder (APD) and now... it makes so much sense... this isnt my fault... this is my brain not knowing how to process sound. I was never stupid or too slow. I was never dumb... I just needed extra time to understand what the words meant... it leads to so many problems in my day to day life with friends, family, and coworkers because I misunderstand them or misexplain myself constantly.. finally I get some answers to myself though... I'm not going to be a prisoner to my brain anymore... I wont keep feeling like I'm an idiot because I have a hard time with recall or understanding... it's just more of a process for me than you and that's okay.. I just needed to get that out.. sorry, but thanks for listening. Also sorry if this doesn't go here. I didn't know where else to put it.