How long does your Male partner last during sex before ejaculating?

Ni

My SO tends to ejaculate early on during intercourse. I've learned to help myself along early on to avoid frustration but was wondering if it was normal. I asked my SO tonight after another short session (about 5 minutes of actual intercourse, minus the foreplay) if he was able to wait or hold off on ejaculating at all and he said no, that it just happens when it happens.

(He also made a joke that had me rolling when I asked. I said, "Do you think you will be able to last longer than 5 minutes eventually or is it something you can't help?" And he immediately came back with, "What do you mean, that was 35 minutes. Doggie style; got to multiply by 7, like dog years." - y'all I couldn't BREATHE 😂😂)

He is in his late 20s and we have been together for more than 10 years. I don't feel like this is normal but he says I'm not a guy so I wouldn't know. He told me he didn't mind if I asked here, so here goes.

Can you ladies ask your men if once they feel an orgasm coming on if they can hold off or if it just happens when it happens? Super curious to find out if this is an issue worth seeing a doctor over or if it is within the realm of normal.

Vote below to see results!