Divorce or stick it out?

Allyson

So a little back story without telling to many identifying details in case I know someone on here.

I'm under 30 years old and my husband is 15 years older. We have been together for 5 years and married for one.

I have always had trouble reaching orgasm during sex because I felt weird having to rub my clit during sex but finally had my first orgasm with husband a year ago.

Ever since then sex has became very scarce( maybe once to twice a month).

I honestly thought it was because he wasnt attracted to me anymore because I know he masturbates a few times a week.

Anyways, last night my husband and I got drunk and I complained about the lack of sex like usual and we got into in argument. Long story short, he said he doesn't want to have sex with me because I'm touching myself all the time and he doesn't like it. Which isnt true because I only have done it like 10 times since we have been together resulting in only about 4 orgasmes. So pretty much I have only had 4 orgasm in the past 5 years during sex.

So my question is should we divorce or should I stick it out with my husband?

I dont know if all this makes sense but I just cant see myself with him for another 5 years, not having orgasms because I feel guilty having to rub my clit during sex and only having sex twice a month.

I feel terrible even thinking about a divorce, but hes unwilling to go to counseling and I feel like I shouldn't feel guilty for doing something that gives me pleasurable sex.

I have never been so sexually frustrated in my life that masturbation isnt curing my horniness anymore, I just want to be fucked and to feel desired again.

ALSO, are all guys like this? Is this what I have to look forward to for the rest of my life?