I can’t imagine my future

Does anyone else have trouble trying to imaging their future? No matter how hard i try I can’t see anything, for example I can’t see myself moving out and away from my parents and being away from them and another example is I have been with my boyfriend for almost 6 years now and I freakin love this man more than I love myself. He is my bestfriend and I know I never want to experience my life without him, I’m 20 he’s 21 we aren’t engaged yet but he knows the date he wants to propose but he’s obviously not going to tell me, we want to get married someday and move to South Carolina and get a golden retriever but when I try to picture him getting on one knee or our wedding day and what it will look like I come just up blank...I want all of those things so bad but I can’t see them in my head. I can’t help but ball my eyes out thinking about it bc I keep thinking about all the people and movies that say “if you can’t imagine a future together than it’s not meant to be” it breaks my heart bc I want to be with this man for the rest of my life... I don’t know what to do.. the thought of leaving him and being without him makes me sick.