Looking for some advice

Kim

Heres a little bit of background. 2012 I gave birth to a handsome baby boy. 2014 I miscarried a baby at 6 weeks. 2015 I was diagnosed with PCOS. I was put on metformin and clomid and in 2016 I gave birth to another handsome boy. About 10 months later I found out I was expecting again but this time I lost my baby at 16 weeks. I have a D&E done in September 2017. The doctors suggested that i wait 6 months to try again so i did. I had 2 chemical pregnancies back to back in 2018. I was referred to a RE in the beginning of 2019 where they did blood work and a HSG test. After the HSG test I had yet another chemical pregnancy. I was then put on clomid for 4 cycles and this cycle I was on Femara/<a href="https://glowing.com/glow-fertility-program">IUI</a>. I took a test monday and had a positive so I called the doctor they got me in for a beta test and my HCG was at a 10. I went again for a repeat test on Wednesday and my HCG was only a 15. I'm I going to lose let another pregnancy? I don't understand why this keeps happening to me!