The devils play house

El

Well, for the past couple of weeks I’ve actually had to stop speaking with my mother. My mom is in a horrible relationship with a active user & a man who refuses to work. My & I live together & I help her pay whatever she asks of me when he arrived I was told that the bills would be split 3 ways alleviating stress off of me okay cool. Well the minute the bills are due he flees ! Again I’m use to helping my mother but this was RED FLAG #1 so we pull together per usual she claimed he wasn’t coming back. Great on her but she didn’t stick to her work he came back 3 days later by then we both are broke he came back & flat out said he’s not working & has not since he been here which is going on almost 7m. I recently got into disagreement with my mother about her actions are reflecting on me & it’s really putting me in a bond I now have a extra person to care for & that’s not fair. I’m 6m pregnant on strict bed rest I work from home which is again great but I can only do so much I can only take so much. I hurt because this was my best friend I’ll be welcoming my first child in a few months & I want her there every step unfortunately a man has become between us 🥺

I know I need to move out I know this I stress who’ll help my mom if I leave, NOBODY ! & that worries me... my head is everywhere, my heart is heavy but my body is tired the devil won literally